Fire Safety Training
Fire Safety Courses
Our fire safety courses combine the statutory fire safety training with ‘live’ fire and portable extinguisher training. All courses ensure that your organisation complies with your statutory requirements. Our Training courses complies with Section 20 of the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and ~ Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
SQA Certified Instructors
Fully qualified instructors.
Both the Fire Warden course and the Fire Marshal course aim to ensure that all delegates have a greater awareness of the danger of fire, how to prevent fires occurring and what action to take, should a fire break out. The courses contain both theoretical and practical elements, and delegates will learn about the different types of fire extinguishers and their practical operation.
We also offer instruction in “Hot Works” procedures which includes practical fire extinguisher training.
Our team of experienced, fully qualified trainers ensure that the courses are realistic and memorable.
Fire Warden / Marshal Course
- Fire safety legislation
- Practical fire extinguisher training
- Professional, entertaining presentation
- Action in the event of a fire
- Video presentations
- The basic chemistry of fire and fire classification
- Firefighting procedures
- Causes of fires and fire prevention
- Fixed firefighting installations
- Evacuation, assembly point and fire drills
- Personal emergency evacuation plan ~ PEEP’s (disabled persons)
- Fire warning systems
- Fire hazards
- Human behavior in a Fire
- Risk assessment awareness
- The duties and responsibilities of a Fire Warden/Marshall
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory and practical)
- Live fire where appropriate
Certificates are issued to the delegates following successful completion of all courses.
By choosing Fire Risk Solutions you can be assured of receiving competitive prices and a professional service from fully qualified staff.
Fire Awareness Live Fire Extinguisher Training
“Live fire extinguisher training” on site, throughout Scotland. All courses are tailored to ensure that the content is “risk specific” for the delegates working environment.